Culture Kit by Brazil n’ Beats
1 (14oz) can sweet condensed milk
4 Tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
2 Tbsp real butter, plus more for rolling balls
A pinch of salt
Good quality chocolate sprinkles (or any other type of sprinkles you like)
Small paper or foil candy cups
1. In a small saucepan melt the butter on low medium heat then add the sweet condensed milk and salt. Sift in the cocoa powder slowly while stirring.
2. Stir constantly. This is important so it doesn't burn!
3. You will know when it's ready because it will be thick and you can make a B at the bottom of the saucepan with your wooden spoon. (It only stays for a second.)
4. Cool in the refrigerator.
5. Once the brigadeiro is cool, grease your hands with butter and roll the brigadeiros into little balls. (In Brazil we usually use half a tablespoon as measurement, but you can make your balls as big or small as you'd like!)
6. Roll the brigadeiro balls into the sprinkles and place them in small paper or foil candy cups and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.