November 13, 2020
Join this award-winning team
Position Summary - Salesperson
Reports to Executive Director
Full-time, salaried position starting at $40,000 with optional benefits and potential for bonus
CultureALL’s vision is for Iowa to become more inclusive, accepting of diversity and striving toward equity so that all people have opportunities for higher quality of life. CultureALL seeks a driven, sales-oriented promoter to be the catalyst for change.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing sales and client acquisition. They will generate sales leads, contact potential clients, and nurture existing customer relationships. CultureALL’s clients include K-12 schools, small and medium-size businesses, non-profits, senior living communities, and more.
As the only sales promoter on staff, you will work closely with Board and staff on strategic planning, revenue goal setting, and marketing plans.
The sales promoter we hire will be:
• Highly motivated to serve CultureALL’s mission
• Aligned with CultureALL’s values
• Excellent in communications – able to inform, educate, and persuade while using phone, email, and in person
• Efficient with time management in order to reach sales goals
• Highly professional - with integrity, optimism, energy, and collaboration
• Detail-oriented; outstanding organizational skills
• Comfortable with cloud technology; experience with Salesforce is desirable
Contact Sherry@CultureALL.org by Dec. 4, 2020.
1) Statement about your interest in CultureALL
2) Summary of your skills and experience
CultureALL has become recognized as the premier provider of authentic, interactive learning experiences. We engage Iowans of all ages in learning about our neighbors, colleagues, and classmates whose life experiences are different from our own. Iowans benefit from our network of trained presenters who come from more than 65 cultures. Our tools, resources and strategies open communities to new ideas & ways of thinking. Sharing Cultures Elevates Us ALL.