July 15, 2021
Join this award-winning team
Coordinator of Relationship Marketing
Reports to Executive Director
CultureALL has 1,001 success stories and we need help telling people about them. We’re working to shape an Iowa that is more inclusive, accepting of diversity, and striving toward equity. The schools, corporations, libraries, non-profits, and senior living communities we work with keep coming back, year after year, because they value the work we do. But there are so many more people we could be serving, if only they knew about the resources and expertise we offer.
As the coordinator of relationship marketing communications, you will become editor and publisher of these stories so people can see their own potential for growth and opportunity. You will establish a process for engaging the CultureALL community as content producers. With the help of board members, staff, Ambassadors, donors, and clients, you will produce a combination of video, blog posts, interviews, photos, social media, e-news blasts, and more. You will ensure the content and its messages accurately represent CultureALL’s position as a leading authority on cultural education and DEI matters.
The Coordinator of Relationship Marketing Communications we hire will be:
· Highly motivated to serve CultureALL’s mission
· Aligned with CultureALL’s values
· Excellent in communications – adjusting for each media format
· Advanced in understanding concepts related to culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion
· Efficient with time management in order to complete weekly and quarterly goals
· Highly professional - with integrity, optimism, energy, and collaboration
· Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills
· Comfortable with cloud technology; experience with Salesforce is desirable
· Demonstrated writing and editing skills
· Demonstrated ability to engage and guide content producers
· Working knowledge of social media
· Solid understanding of relationship marketing and its components
· Experience in strategic communications planning preferred
CultureALL has become recognized as the premier provider of authentic, interactive learning experiences. Since 2005, we have engaged Iowans of all ages in learning about our neighbors, colleagues, and classmates whose life experiences may be different from our own. Iowans benefit from our network of trained presenters who come from more than 65 cultures. Our tools, resources, and strategies open communities to new ideas & ways of thinking. Sharing Cultures Elevates Us ALL.
Visit our website: CultureALL.org
Send cover letter and resume to Sherry@CultureALL.org by August 11.