August 26, 2023
BELONGING: Be a catalyst for progress
Reports to Executive Director
Classification: Full-time, salaried $75-$85k annually
Location: Greater Des Moines
Start Date: November 2023
CultureALL values diversity in all its forms. Organizations work with CultureALL when they need a good friend who has experience removing barriers to success. We lighten their load by providing a full set of tools, training on how to use them, and a roadmap for the journey.
The complete system has 3 parts:
- We provide access to a world-renowned data analysis tool that offers insight into the organization's capacity to benefit from diverse perspectives.
- We use the data to design activities that engage and motivate employees to grow in both skill and grace.
- The end result of our process is that your organization elevates to a place where people from a wide range of backgrounds feel connected and valued.
The experiences we provide invite Iowans to participate in cultural traditions, which lead to greater appreciation for the diversity around us. Our ultimate goal is to elevate our behaviors and attitudes to a higher level of acceptance and collaboration.
You'll see us in schools, the workplace, and wherever people gather. Working with us, clients establish a routine that transforms interactions at work, with customers, and in the broader community.
About the Position
CultureALL seeks an experienced professional to advise clients working to advance their DEI efforts. You will use your lived experience and formal training in combination with CultureALL’s proven process for achieving DEI outcomes. As DEI Business Consultant, you will ensure that clients receive top quality guidance and support for their DEI efforts.
Your first responsibility as the DEI consultant in charge of these accounts is to research, plan, and draft a roadmap for each client, by working in collaboration with the Director of DEI Planning. Your second accountability of equal importance will be to ensure that each client’s timelines are on track, goals are being met, and they are satisfied with the work.
50% - DEI Consulting
* Research, plan, and draft a DEI roadmap unique to each client; collaborate with the Director of DEI Planning
* Stay current on emerging issues and trends in DEI work so we can modify our products to serve clients better
* Introduce clients to additional products and services as appropriate
* Identify opportunities that will take clients further, faster
* Proactively look for opportunities to streamline and enhance our consulting services
* Use your insight from client conversations to guide the development of new services and training
50% - Client Account Management
* Proactively manage each client’s workflow
* Ensure clients continue to make progress on their DEI Roadmap
* Keep collaborators informed; maintain a sense of priority for completing DEI goals
* Ensure that clients are satisfied with company products and services; answer clients’ questions and address their concerns; relay client feedback to the team
* Connect with clients on a regular basis; encourage repeat business as you build relationships with new clients and sustain long-term relationships with existing clients
* Enter client information into Salesforce CRM to ensure clients are properly invoiced and accurately document our service volumes
* 10+ years of professional work experience in both large and small-sized businesses
* Certification or formal training in intercultural communications, organizational development, or related fields with advanced understanding of concepts related to culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion
* Demonstrate excellent customer service
* Aptitude for consulting: researching, interviewing, analyzing, and documenting
* Efficient with time management; Self-disciplined to complete administrative tasks and recordkeeping with accuracy and timeliness
* Highly motivated to achieve CultureALL’s vision through CultureALL’s unique approach
How to Apply
Send Required Materials to Jess@CultureALL.org by September 29, 2023
* Cover letter detailing qualifications and relevant experience
* References: Provide contact information for at least 1 executive leader you’ve worked with and two other colleagues/clients
* Work samples: Submit evidence of your previous work as a business consultant when you researched, analyzed, and documented your recommendations in a report to clients